United States of America
WHO Country Profile
- Alcohol Justice (formerly known as the Marin Institute).
- ARIS – Alcohol Research Information Service, Michigan.
- Centre for Science in the Public Interest.
- Coalition for the Prevention of Alcohol Problems.
- Illinois Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Association (IADDA).
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence USA.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation.
New York Times (USA) - Alcohol Abuse Is Rising Among Older Adults Read more
HuffPost (USA) - The Way Americans Drink Alcohol Is Changing And Experts Are Worried Read more
Terre Haute Tribune Star (USA) - Alcohol panel members often accept liquor lobby dollars Read more
New York Daily News (USA) - One in eight Americans is an alcoholic: study Read more
TIME (USA) - Why Americans—Especially Women—Are Drinking More Alcohol Read more