United States of America
WHO Country Profile
- Alcohol Justice (formerly known as the Marin Institute).
- ARIS – Alcohol Research Information Service, Michigan.
- Centre for Science in the Public Interest.
- Coalition for the Prevention of Alcohol Problems.
- Illinois Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Association (IADDA).
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence USA.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation.
TIME (USA) - Drugs, Alcohol and Suicide Are Causing Life Expectancy in America to Drop Dramatically Read more
New York Times (USA) - Far More U.S. Children Than Previously Thought May Have Fetal Alcohol Disorders Read more
Houston Public Media (USA) - New Study Calls For Stricter Alcohol Standards To Reduce Drunk Driving Read more
YouGov US (USA) - Three-quarters of Americans started drinking alcohol before age 21 Read more
New York Post (USA) - How tipsy playdates are creating a mommy drinking crisis Read more