United States of America
WHO Country Profile
- Alcohol Justice (formerly known as the Marin Institute).
- ARIS – Alcohol Research Information Service, Michigan.
- Centre for Science in the Public Interest.
- Coalition for the Prevention of Alcohol Problems.
- Illinois Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Association (IADDA).
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence USA.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation.
New Food (USA) - American consumers drifting away from alcoholic drinks as Generation Z rises Read more
The Hill (USA) - The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism clinical trial should be halted Read more
STAT (USA) - New alcohol-advertising research stopped with NIH branch director’s arrival Read more
The Scientist (USA) - NIH Turned Down Investigators Who Provoked Ire From Alcohol Industry Read more
Vox (USA) - The alcohol industry gave the government money to prove moderate drinking is safe Read more