United States of America
WHO Country Profile
- Alcohol Justice (formerly known as the Marin Institute).
- ARIS – Alcohol Research Information Service, Michigan.
- Centre for Science in the Public Interest.
- Coalition for the Prevention of Alcohol Problems.
- Illinois Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Association (IADDA).
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence USA.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation.
New York Times (USA) - Cancer Doctors Cite Risks of Drinking Alcohol Read more
New York Times (USA) - A Ban on Bus and Subway Alcohol Ads in New York Read more
New York Times (USA) - M.T.A. Will Ban Alcohol Advertising on Buses and Subways Read more
New York Daily News (USA) - Only 30% of Americans know drinking alcohol can cause cancer, new survey shows Read more
NBC Southern California (USA) - Los Angeles Moves to Tighten Rules on Alcohol Sales at Gas Stations Read more