See information about the GAPA regional network here.
Data on Alcohol provided by World Health Organisation – Regional office for The Americas:
- What you need to know about alcohol policy
- Prevention of alcohol-related injuries in the Americas: from evidence to policy action
Data and Statistics
- Report on WHO Regional Technical Consultation on a Global Strategy to reduce harmful use of alcohol (2009)
- Unhappy hours: alcohol and partner aggression in the Americas (2008)
- Alcohol and Public Health in the Americas – A Case for Action (2007).
- Alcohol, Gender, Culture, and Harms in the Americas – PAHO Multicentric Study Final Report (2007)
- What do people think they know about substance dependence? Myths and facts for policy makers responsible for substance dependence prevention, treatment and support programs (2001)
- AUDIT: The Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test. Guidelines for Use in Primary Care (2001)