United States of America
WHO Country Profile
- Alcohol Justice (formerly known as the Marin Institute).
- ARIS – Alcohol Research Information Service, Michigan.
- Centre for Science in the Public Interest.
- Coalition for the Prevention of Alcohol Problems.
- Illinois Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Association (IADDA).
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence USA.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation.
University of Wisconsin-Madison (USA) - THE FINANCIAL BURDEN OF EXCESSIVE DRINKING IN WISCONSIN Read more
Miami Herald (USA) - Florida to start selling alcohol at men’s basketball games Read more
The Daily Cardinal (USA) - City study shows correlation between alcohol-dense areas, police presence Read more
School of Medicine and Public Health (USA) - UW STUDY: ADULT BINGE DRINKING COSTS WISCONSIN $4 BILLION A YEAR Read more
Washington Post (USA) - Bill would require new vehicles to have alcohol detectors to fight drunken driving Read more