United States of America
WHO Country Profile
- Alcohol Justice (formerly known as the Marin Institute).
- ARIS – Alcohol Research Information Service, Michigan.
- Centre for Science in the Public Interest.
- Coalition for the Prevention of Alcohol Problems.
- Illinois Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Association (IADDA).
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence USA.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation.
New York Post (USA) - People drink twice as much alcohol over the holidays Read more
WABC-TV (USA) - Alcohol banned on railroads ahead of SantaCon in New York City Read more
Task and Purpose (USA) - Binge Drinking And Drunk Driving Are On The Rise Among Veterans Read more
USA TODAY (USA) - Fixes for the US drinking problem are hard to sell Read more
Fortune (USA) - Alcohol-Related Deaths Are On the Rise with Death Rate of Women Increasing Dramatically Read more