United States of America
WHO Country Profile
- Alcohol Justice (formerly known as the Marin Institute).
- ARIS – Alcohol Research Information Service, Michigan.
- Centre for Science in the Public Interest.
- Coalition for the Prevention of Alcohol Problems.
- Illinois Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Association (IADDA).
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence USA.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation.
Washington Post (USA) - Bill would require new vehicles to have alcohol detectors to fight drunken driving Read more
Contemporary Obgyn (USA) - Older women are consuming more alcohol Read more
Reuters (USA) - Alcohol taxes not close to covering cost of drinking harms in the U.S. Read more
The Dallas Morning News (USA) - GAO survey: Alcohol, airline fees and long lines turn fliers into abusive customers Read more
Healthline (USA) - Rising Number of E-Scooter Accidents Tied to Alcohol Read more