United States of America
WHO Country Profile
- Alcohol Justice (formerly known as the Marin Institute).
- ARIS – Alcohol Research Information Service, Michigan.
- Centre for Science in the Public Interest.
- Coalition for the Prevention of Alcohol Problems.
- Illinois Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Association (IADDA).
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence USA.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation.
Washington Post (USA) - The Big Number: 17.6 million Americans suffer from alcoholism Read more
United States Army (USA) - Alcohol Awareness Month focuses on education, treatment Read more
The Atlantic (USA) - Millennials Are Sick of Drinking Read more
Washington Post (USA) - ‘Safe’ teen drinking? Here’s why parents shouldn’t facilitate it. Read more
Detroit Free Press (USA) - House bill would require signs: 'Pregnancy and alcohol do not mix' Read more