United States of America
WHO Country Profile
- Alcohol Justice (formerly known as the Marin Institute).
- ARIS – Alcohol Research Information Service, Michigan.
- Centre for Science in the Public Interest.
- Coalition for the Prevention of Alcohol Problems.
- Illinois Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Association (IADDA).
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence USA.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation.
Vox (USA) - Prohibition worked better than you think Read more
NBC News (USA) - U.S. death rates from suicides, alcohol and drug overdoses reach all-time high Read more
EurekAlert (USA) - State alcohol policies may affect aggression- and driving-related harms from someone else's drinking Read more
The Drum (USA) - Alcohol advertisers warned of possible court action for flouting rules Read more
HUB (USA) - Majority of campus alcohol policies fail to receive 'most effective' rating from experts Read more