United States of America
WHO Country Profile
- Alcohol Justice (formerly known as the Marin Institute).
- ARIS – Alcohol Research Information Service, Michigan.
- Centre for Science in the Public Interest.
- Coalition for the Prevention of Alcohol Problems.
- Illinois Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Association (IADDA).
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence USA.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation.
Simple Flying (USA) - United Airlines Pilots Banned From Alcohol For 12 Hours Before Flying Read more
New York Post (USA) - United Airlines tightens alcohol rules after flight crew’s arrests Read more
Gallup (USA) - Religion and Drinking Alcohol in the U.S. Read more
Becker's Hospital Review (USA) - 37.7% of midwives and nurse-midwives think drinking alcohol is sometimes safe during pregnancy, study finds Read more
Science Daily (USA) - One in 10 older American adults currently binge drinks Read more