Data on Alcohol provided by World Health Organisation – Western Pacific Region:
- WHO Western Pacific Regional Strategy to Reduce Alcohol-related Harm. How to develop an action plan to implement the strategy (2009).
- Regional Strategy to Reduce Alcohol-related Harm (2007).
- WPRO Alcohol Resolution from WPRO Regional Committee Meeting, Auckland, Sep 2006
- WHO/Secretariat of the Pacific Community, Recommendations of the Meeting on Alcohol and Health in the Pacific, Noumea, 28-30 September 2004 (English version).
Data and Statistics
- Regional Plan of Action for the Reduction of Alcohol-related Harm in the Western Pacific (2009-2014)
- Addressing the harmful use of alcohol – a guide to developing effective alcohol regulation.